COSTE-EFECTIVIDAD DEL TRATAMIENTO QUIROPRÁCTICO
• Hurwitz EL, Vassilaki M, Li D, Schneider MJ, Stevans JM, Phillips RB, Phelan SP, Lewis EA, Armstrong RC. Variations in Patterns of Utilization and Charges for the Care of Headache in North Carolina, 2000-2009: A Statewide Claims’ Data Analysis. Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics. 2016 May 1; 39(4):229-39.
• Hurwitz EL, Li D, Guillen J, Schneider MJ, Stevans JM, Phillips RB, Phelan SP, Lewis EA, Armstrong RC, Vassilaki M. Variations in patterns of utilization and charges for the care of neck pain in north carolina, 2000 to 2009: a statewide claims’ data analysis. Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics. 2016 May 1;39(4):240-51.
• Blanchette MA, Stochkendahl MJ, Borges Da Silva R, Boruff J, Harrison P, Bussières A. Effectiveness and Economic Evaluation of Chiropractic Care for the Treatment of Low Back Pain: A Systematic Review of Pragmatic Studies. PLoS One. 2016 Aug 3;11(8):e0160037.
• Peterson CK, Leemann S, Lechmann M, Pfirrmann CW, Hodler J, Humphreys BK. Symptomatic Magnetic Resonance Imaging–Confirmed Lumbar Disk Herniation Patients: A Comparative Effectiveness Prospective Observational Study of 2 Age-and Sex-Matched Cohorts Treated With Either High-Velocity, Low-Amplitude Spinal Manipulative Therapy or Imaging-Guided Lumbar Nerve Root Injections. Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics. 2013 May 1;36(4):218-25.
• Liliedahl RL, Finch MD, Axene DV, Goertz CM. Cost of care for common back pain conditions initiated with chiropractic doctor vs medical doctor/doctor of osteopathy as first physician: experience of one Tennessee-based general health insurer. Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics. 2010 Nov 1;33 (9):640-3.
• Choudhry, N, Milstein, A. Do chiropractic physician services for treatment of low-back and neck pain improve the value of health benefit plans? An evidence-based assessment of incremental impact on population health and total health care spending. Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mercer Health and Benefits, San Francisco. 2009 Oct 12.