SATISFACCIÓN DE LOS USUARIOS DE QUIROPRÁCTICA
• MacPherson H, Newbronner E, Chamberlain R, Hopton A. Patients’ experiences and expectations of chiropractic care: a national cross-sectional survey. Chiropractic & manual therapies. 2015 Dec; 23(1):3.
• Weeks WB, Goertz CM, Meeker WC, Marchiori DM. Public perceptions of doctors of chiropractic: results of a national survey and examination of variation according to respondents’ likelihood to use chiropractic, experience with chiropractic, and chiropractic supply in local health care markets. Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics. 2015 Oct 1;38(8):533-44
• Houweling TA, Braga AV, Hausheer T, Vogelsang M, Peterson C, Humphreys BK. First-contact care with a medical vs chiropractic provider after consultation with a Swiss telemedicine provider: comparison of outcomes, patient satisfaction, and health care costs in spinal, hip, and shoulder pain patients. Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics. 2015 Sep1;38(7):477-83.
• Weigel PA, Hockenberry JM, Wolinsky FD. Chiropractic use in the Medicare population: prevalence, patterns, and associations with 1-year changes in health and satisfaction with care. Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics. 2014 Oct 1;37(8):542-51.
• Leininger BD, Evans R, Bronfort G. Exploring patient satisfaction: a secondary analysis of a randomized clinical trial of spinal manipulation, home exercise, and medication for acute and subacute neck pain. Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics. 2014 Oct 1;37(8):593- 601.
• Navrud IM, Feier CH. A survey of parent satisfaction with chiropractic care of the pediatric patient. Reason. 2014; 221(174):55-9.